Friday 10 April 2015

I'm back again!

Hello again everyone! I'm sorry for the huge hiatus I took. School got really crazy for me again and there were quite a few changes in my life including some moving around. However, it seems the blog has grown quite a bit without me being here. So I would like to offer a sincere apology to everyone for my absence.

With that out of the way, I'm hoping to take a more realistic approach to this blog.

Schedule

Attempting to keep up with school, social life, work, and the blog was a little to overwhelming. I'm hoping to do update between every two days to once a week. I'm going to keep going from where I left off but if you guys have suggestions for a different format or requests for another topic please let me know.

Communication

I will be doing my best to reply to each and every one of you in a more timely manner. If I'm going to be gone for a bit due to a high volume of assignments or illness, I will be sure to tell you all so you're not left hanging.

Topics

I'm playing with the idea of not only introducing words to everyone, but also Japanese culture, food, and lifestyles. This is something I will probably get to after I graduate, but I will set up a poll later on to see what everyone thinks of this idea.

Thank you very much again everyone! Here's a picture of my friend's dog for your patience. I will have new content up this weekend!



Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment